Monday, April 28, 2014

20 Weeks :: Second Trimester - We are having a.....

GIRL!  Woohoo!  Ez and I are both thrilled :).  I've been doing some serious shopping, it has been a lot more fun to shop for a girl than it has been for a boy.

Here's how I told Ez and how we announced to friends and family on FB:

 




















Belly Pics:

 


Here's some pics from our trip to Mexico!


 

















How far along? 20 weeks
How big is the baby? Banana 
Weight Gained:  1lb gained this week, total of 9lbs gained
Waist Size: 33 in, total of 3in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: was super lazy - i was in mexico all week
Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms:  Incredibly emotional.  Zeke has been teething plus he got a million mosquito bites in Mexico so he's been crank town, and it's wearing on me!  
Best moment this week:   Hanging out in Mexico with the Ryan's, Nicole & Liam, and the Welches
Miss Anything? a bottle of wine to my dome
Number of times I get up to pee each night: none
Movement: lots of movement the last week or so!   
Food cravings:  nothing really this week 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nothing
Have you started to show yet: totally.  i haven't had anyone ask me if i'm pregnant yet though   
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In! 
Mood:  Exhausted and feeling down still.  I'm still not feeling like my normal self.   
Looking forward toHeading to SF tomorrow for my brother Wade's wedding!  I can't wait to see him and Hannah get hitched!  

No comments:

Post a Comment