Wednesday, October 17, 2012

17 Weeks :: Second Trimester


Belly Pic:  





How far along? 17 weeks
How big is the baby?  Onion
Maternity clothes?  Not yet. Everything fits except for my jeans. 
Weight Gained:  1lbs gained this week, total of 9lbs gained. 
Waist Size: 32 in, total of 2in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: I was out of town all week so didn't get in any exercise besides my walks with Bellini.  
Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms: The nausea is FINALLY weaning off!!  I've been feeling really good the last 4-5 days!
Sleep: I've graduated from my 8pm bed time and  can now stay awake until about 10 or 10:30pm.   
Best moment this week:  Seeing all my family and friends in Texas!
Miss Anything? Not really missing anything this week.  Although, if a spicy tuna roll was sitting in front of me, I think I'd prob cry :). 
Number of times I get up to pee each night: I only get up about once to pee now.  
Movement: Not yet.  I read that I may be able to feel something in the next few weeks.  That's going to be so weird/amazing.  
Food cravings:  I haven't had any crazy cravings yet (except for the jack in the box tacos).  I'm still enjoying PB&J sandwiches and a glass of milk most days.  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still raw meat and trash.   
Have you started to show yet: I'm not really showing at all.  I have a teeny tiny bump that you can see when my shirt is off, and I still feel like I'm the only one that can really see the said bump.  Seems crazy that I'll be halfway through the pregnancy in 3 weeks and I'm still not showing.  
Gender prediction: We are hoping to find out in 6 days (Oct 23rd)! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Mood:  I feeling amazing now that I don't feel car sick all day long.  I think I'm finally hitting that second trimester burst of energy!  
Looking forward to: Our annual Vegas Halloween trip and Belize with Ezra's cousins!  

No comments:

Post a Comment