Tuesday, April 1, 2014

16 weeks :: 2nd trimester

Belly Pics:






















How far along? 16 weeks
How big is the baby? Avocado 
Weight Gained:  1lb gained this week, total of 5lbs gained
Waist Size: 31 in, total of 1in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: Pilates once this week 
Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms:  I don't even feel pregnant! Only symptom I have is being super sleepy all the time   
Sleep: sleeping ok. I was up for a couple of hours last night but other than that sleeping pretty good.
Best moment this week:   celebrating Ezra's 33rd birthday last monday at Osteria Mozza!  
Miss Anything? wine 
Number of times I get up to pee each night: none
Movement: none this week 
Food cravings:  chocolate   
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nothing
Have you started to show yet: I just feel bloated and fat right now.   
Gender: I think it's a boy.  Ez thinks it's a girl.  We should find out tomorrow at our 16 week appt.  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In! 
Mood:  Happy!
Looking forward to: a fun week at home with zeke!  

No comments:

Post a Comment