Tuesday, November 6, 2012

20 Weeks :: Halfway There! We're Having A....

                                      


We are having a BOY!  We both couldn't be more excited.

Here's a shot of the manhood :)




Belly Pics:

                                                
do you see the itty bitty bump lol?



How far along? 20 weeks
How big is the baby?  Banana.  Dr. told us that the baby weights 14oz at our appointment on Monday.  
Maternity clothes?  Nope, still able to wear my old flowy shirts and leggings.  
Weight Gained:  1lb gained this week, total of 12lbs gained.  
Waist Size: 33 in, total of 3in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: I went snorkeling in Belize :).  I was also able to go to a bar method class yesterday and today. It feels good to be back home and exercising again! 
Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms:  no nausea = other weird symptoms.  My right ear has been getting clogged up.  The dr. said it's most likely due to the amount of fluid being produced in my body.  It's really annoying because I can hear myself talking when I'm in conversation.  It comes and goes throughout the day, hoping it goes away soon.   Also my lower and middle back have also been aching the last few days.  I'm hoping the stretching in bar method will help with that.  
Sleep: Sleeping like a champion although I still never feel completely rested during the day. 
Best moment this week:  Finding out the gender! The convo with the lab tech went like this...
Tech:  "So you want to find out the gender, huh?"
Us:  "YES!"
Tech: "Well there are the 2 legs, there's the butt, and that's either a third leg or a penis!"
US: "yeahhhh it's a penis!"
Miss Anything?  Not having to worry about what I'm consuming.  
Number of times I get up to pee each night: down to ZERO! 

Movement: Oh yea!  I've been feeling BC a little bit each day.  The best movement was when I was getting a massage in Belize the little dude felt like he was doing flips the entire 1.5 hour massage.  
Food cravings:  No cravings this week, but I've been seriously getting STUFFED after I eat every meal.  I feel like the baby is sitting directly on my stomach and not letting food in.  This is something that's supposed to happen in the 8th and 9th month, I have no idea why I'm feeling like this now.   
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still seeing or handling raw meat still makes me want to vom.  
Have you started to show yet: Yup, I'm finally starting to show a little bump.  
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In (thank goodness, outties freak me out).  
Mood: Feeling super disorganized.  We just got back from our trip to Belize and the house is a mess from the carpet and nursery closet installations.  This week is going to be organization week!  
Looking forward to:  Being home and organizing my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment