Wednesday, September 26, 2012

14 Weeks :: Second Trimester

Belly Pic (I think this may be the last week with the homemade t-shirt, the numbers are starting to fall off):




How far along? 14 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Nope. I'm guessing I still have at least 2-3 more weeks in my normal clothes.  
Weight Gained:  1lb, total of 6lbs gained
Waist Size: 31in, total of 2in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: I went to Bar Method four times this week
Stretch Marks? Nope
Symptoms: Still nauseous pretty much all day long, nights being the worst.  Really hoping this goes away soon, it's def getting old.  
Sleep: I've been sleeping solid about 8-10 hours a night :).  Still going to bed between 8 and 9pm.  There was one day I woke up at 4:30am starvin marvin so made myself eggs and toast.  
Miss Anything? I miss everything I’m not supposed to eat.  Isn’t that the way it works?  As soon as you can’t have something, you MUST have it!  So – deli meat (COLD, please), over-easy eggs, and hotdogs.  The things I would do for an over-easy egg right now.  

Number of times I get up to pee each night: THREE.  Oh my goodness.  
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: I had a 9pm craving for jack-n-the-box tacos on Sunday night.  I don't think I've had fast food for at least 3 years. They were so damn tasty... and so disgusting at the same time.  The main craving has been a PB&J on wheat and a glass of milk for breakfast every morning. Ezra thinks I'm a 5 year old kid :).  

Best moment this week:  devouring my jack in the box tacos :)
Anything making you queasy or sickraw meat. ugh, typing it even makes me want to vom.  
Have you started to show yet? Nope. I kinda have a teeny tiny bump that I'm pretty sure I only notice.  Doc thinks I'll start showing around 18-20 weeks.  I still feel incredibly bloated.  
Gender prediction: We did one of those silly gender pee tests that are totally a joke and can't guarantee accuracy.  I thought it would be fun to do so we did it yesterday morning when we were getting ready for the day. The test said we are having a boy.  Maybe it will actually be right, it is a 50/50 chance :).  We are hoping we find out the gender at our next appt (oct 23rd).  




Labor SignsNope
Belly Button in or out? In
Mood: Is tired a mood?  Haha, because that’s how I feel all of the time.  I’m still waiting for that second trimester burst of energy!

Looking forward to:  The Homeland premier :)!  I'm seriously obsessed with that TV show.  

Love M&E&BC 

1 comment: