Tuesday, October 25, 2016

baby C3.0 & 4.0 - 15 weeks

Yup!  I'm pregnant again.  But this time with twins! We originally were expecting triplets but we lost baby b at 9 weeks.








How far along? 15 Weeks
Maternity clothes? YES! My uterus doesn't give a F this time around and I needed them at about 12 weeks along.    
Weight Gained:  1lb, total of 8lbs gained
Exercising: not a chance.  I don't have time and I certainly do not have the energy.  
Stretch Marks? Nope
Symptoms: This pregnancy I was sick as a dog from weeks 6-12.  I was throwing up multiple times a day and just felt boat sick all day long. At 12 weeks, it magically call disappeared. 
Sleep: I've been sleeping really solid about 8-10 hours a night :).  Going to bed between 9 and 10pm.  
Miss Anything? Wine 
Number of times I get up to pee each night: None  
Movement: Not yet!  Hoping to by maybe next week.  
Food cravings: Carbs and more carbs
Best moment this week: Seeing Amy Schumer live with a few girlfriends 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken and deli meat
Have you started to show yet? Yes def.   
Gender prediction: we found out last week we are having girl/boy twins 

Belly Button in or out? In!
Mood:  Busy!  So busy with two toddlers running around the house and prego with twins!  
Looking forward to: Vegas this weekend with Ezra's friends for halloween!  

No comments:

Post a Comment