Saturday, June 21, 2014

25 Weeks :: 2nd Trimester


Belly Pic:

















How far along? 25 weeks
How big is the baby? Eggplant 
Weight Gained:  1lb gained this week, total of 17lbs gained
Waist Size: 35 in, total of 5in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: Pilates twice and I'm going to try and make it to a spin class tomorrow in the morning :).   
Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms:  Getting braxton hicks cramps like whoa.  I had the Dr. check my uterus last week at my appt and she said everything is fine.  Guess this pregnancy is just more intense!   
Best moment this week:   Heading to SF for the day with my friend Catherine to go check out some small businesses for the So Cal Children's Museum  
Number of times I get up to pee each night: once 
Movement: Lots of kicking going on in there 
Food cravings:  Dark Chocolate/Sweets   
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nothing
Have you started to show yet: For sure.  Looking huge lately. 
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? In! 
Mood:  feeling blah again.  this baby is sucking the life out of me.  
Looking forward toheading to a-town to celebrate Kristen's wedding and then off to Cabo to celebrate Ashley's 30th bday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment