Sunday, June 9, 2013

One Year Wedding Anniversary

I can hardly believe just one year ago, I was getting ready to become Mrs. Callahan and that now, fast forward 12 months later, we have a 3 month old son. It is so crazy to think that a year has flown by.  So many things have happened in our first year of marriage.  On the 1st day of marriage we got to witness the LA Kings win the cup, sometime during the 3rd week of marriage we created our son, in our 3rd month of marriage we celebrated Bellini's 1st birthday, and in our 9th month of marriage we welcomed our son, Ezekiel, to the world.  I can't wait to see what we will accomplish in our 2nd year of marriage, and if it's anything like our 1st, I know it's going to be a crazy and wild ride full of laughter and a lot of love. I love you so much, Ezra!










For our 1 year anniversary we all went on a road trip to spend a few days in Napa for some private wine tasting. After a few days in Napa, we went to SF to spend some time with Ezra's college friends.  It was great seeing everyone.  On the night of our anniversary, Ezra surprised me by having Dave Rubell, our wedding caterer, come to our house to cook our wedding meal.  It was very romantic and extremely tasty :).   The past year was definitely my favorite year of my life.   I got married, welcomed Zeke to the world, and also got settled in to our home in Pasadena.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the past year:


























No comments:

Post a Comment