Wednesday, January 9, 2013

29 Weeks :: 3rd Trimester

I've now been in my 3rd trimester for 2 weeks.  Dr. just let me know that I'll be coming in for visits every 2 weeks starting this month.  Only 78(ish) days until we meet the little dude!

Belly Pics:

 







I loved what the stylist did to my hair! 




How far along? 29 weeks
How big is the baby? Butternut Squash, weight - about 2 1/2 pounds.  Length: a tad over 15 inches, head to heel. 
Weight Gained:  1lb gained this week, total of 19lbs gained. 
Waist Size: 36.5 in, total of 6.5in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: Bar method 3 times and prenatal yoga once 
 Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms:  I haven't had back pain in at least 2 weeks - hooray!   And I really haven't had any other weird symptoms the last few weeks except that I'm starting to get tired around 4pm.  
Sleep: Sleeping really well 
Best moment this week:   Dressing up and attending the Film Festival in Palm Springs! 
Miss Anything?  Being able to bend over to tie my shoes without being uncomfortable.... and champagne :)
Number of times I get up to pee each night: 2-3 times every night 
Movement: Still feeling tons of movement all day long.  I'm glad that he's not waking me up at night yet.  
Food cravings:  Dark chocolate.  I really never had a sweet tooth before I was pregnant, now I need a small piece of dark chocolate every night around 8pm.  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing
Have you started to show yet: I definitely look prego now.  
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In but it's getting more shallow by the day.  I'm frightened that I'm going to have an outie in a few weeks.  
Mood:  Excited for all our travels and preparation for the babe we are doing in the next few months.  
Looking forward to: Having a normal weekend at home after all the holiday and new year madness.  Also stoked to see my BFF, Ashley, next week!  

1 comment: