Sunday, December 9, 2012

24 Weeks :: 2nd Trimester

Belly Pics:

 





How far along? 24 weeks
How big is the baby?  An ear of corn 
Maternity clothes?   I went to Destination Maternity in Pasadena and bought a pair of jeans with an elastic top and also a few longer white tank tops to wear under cardigans.   I was getting really sick of only wearing black leggings and my black Paige jeans so the dark  jeans will nice addition :).  I'm hoping that these 3 items will get me through months 6 and 7.  We will see!  
Weight Gained:  1lb gained this week, total of 16lbs gained. 
Waist Size: 35 in, total of 5in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: I went to Bar Method 4 times this week. 
 Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms: Still having intense pain in my middle back, and nothing is really working to relieve the pain.  I'm meeting with a birthing doula next week, and she said that she has a number of natural remedies I can try.  Hoping she has some good ideas!  
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well.  The maternity pillow has been great! 
Best moment this week:  Our Holiday Party!  I love the holiday season :).   
Miss Anything? A full glass of wine.  I've been having a few tastings here and there, but a full glass of wine with dinner would be amazing.  
Number of times I get up to pee each night: I got up once every night this week.   
Movement: Still crazy amounts of movement in there.  Ez can now feel it almost every time and I can also see him move from the outside.  
Food cravings:  Sugar.  I was really craving sugar the other night so I had a piece of chocolate cake.  It was divine.  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing
Have you started to show yet: Oh yea, I def "popped" this week.  I even had my first stranger ask me when I'm due.  
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, although it's getting more shallow.  eeek, I really don't want to get an outtie!  
Mood:  Excited because our baby room is almost done!  I ordered the crib this week and it should be delivered in about 10-12 weeks.   
Looking forward to: Heading to Big Bear next weekend to hang out with a few close friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment