Thursday, November 15, 2012

21 Weeks :: 2nd Trimester

Belly Pics:  
 

I thought I would also start taking weekly pics with a fitted shirt.  The weekly countdown tshirt is still super baggy so it doesn't really show the growing belly right now.

 


Holy Cuteness:  
I finally bought my first baby gear, and I couldn't resist the cuteness of these clothes I found at Zara Baby.  I bought them in size 3-6 mos because I figured that he will prob be mobbin pjs and onsies the first 3 mos. How ridic are these outfits?  When Ezra saw them, he was like ... "I'm pretty sure I have that same button up in the closet upstairs."  haha.  





How far along? 21 weeks
How big is the baby? Long Carrot
Maternity clothes? Nope
Weight Gained: 1lb gained this week, total of 13lbs gained
Waist Size: 33 in, total of 3in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: I went to Bar Method 4 times this week
Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms: Hello back pain. My middle and lower back have been KILLING me. Bar method has def helped some, but I'm still in serious pain. My Dr. said massages are great for the pain so I'm going to take advantage of this advice ASAP :)
Sleep: The time change def messed me up. I've been getting up around 6am every morning. Still going to bed around 9 or 9:30pm
Best moment this week: Opening the package from Zara Baby. I seriously can't get over how cute little boy clothes are. Ez should def be worried about all the baby shopping that's about to happen :)
Miss Anything? Not really missing anything this week
Number of times I get up to pee each night: nada
Movement: Feeling a lot more movement the last couple of days
Food cravings: Pepperoncinis! I eat them by themselves sometimes haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really this week
Have you started to show yet: I def popped out this last week and have a more pronounced baby bump
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In (thank goodness, outties freak me out)
Mood: Happy! Happy to know the gender, happy to finally have the house organized, and happy to have the best husband in the world. He is seriously the greatest. Love you!
Looking forward to: Heading up to Big Bear this weekend to stay in our new condo!















No comments:

Post a Comment