Wednesday, October 3, 2012

15 Weeks :: Second Trimester

This was the week of crafts!  My grandmother taught me how to sew when I was about 8 or 9 years old, and I've been sewing projects on and off since then.  Sewing is something that I absolutely love to do, but I never make time for it.  Now that I'm pregnant and trying to take it easy, I'm starting to get back into sewing cute stuff for Baby C.

Here's what I made this week...

Itty Bitty Baby Shoes (Tutorial):


Diaper Changing Pad (Tutorial):




I also worked on a wall decor project made from some ABC flashcards that a friend gave me.  I saw the same idea at restoration hardware but they are selling it for $319 (ABC Wall Decor).  I made mine for only $30 :).   It's not done yet but here is a pic of it a third of the way done :):




Belly Pic (I made a new t-shirt with smaller letters because the other one was falling apart.  I also got a size medium so I can grow into it :)):



  


How far along? 15 weeks
How big is the baby?  Naval orange 
Maternity clothes?  Not yet, though I had to pack away  my favorite skinny jeans over the weekend.  They are just too tight and uncomfortable to wear.   
Weight Gained:  1lbs, total of 7lbs gained
Waist Size: 31 in, total of 2in growth (measuring around the belly button)
Exercising: I went to Bar Method 3 times, yoga once, and went on a bike ride with Ezra on Sunday morning.  I also got an amazing massage at Burke Williams on Monday.  Thanks hubby! 
Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms: Holy headaches from hell.  ouch.  I've been getting crazy headaches almost every night this week.  I'm also still nauseous pretty much all day long.  
Sleep: Still sleeping about 9-11 hours a night.  
Best moment this week:  Sewing! 
Miss Anything? Sushi.  I would die for a spicy tuna roll right now.  
Number of times I get up to pee each night: I still get up about 2-3 times per night.  
Movement: Nope
Food cravings:  Still eating around 2 PB&J sandwiches a day.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of trash.
Have you started to show yet: Nope.  I just feel like I've been eating a lot of hamburgers the last month.  Everything feels bloated.  
Gender prediction: I had a dream we had a girl the other night.  Hopefully we will find out in 20(ish) days! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Mood:  Getting excited to find out the gender so I can do some baby shopping :) 
Looking forward to: I have my 10 year High School reunion this weekend in Paso Robles.  I'm looking forward to seeing my high school girlfriends!  


1 comment:

  1. Love the sewing projects! Very cute, especially the little cow print booties!

    ReplyDelete